July 23, 2009

Regent's Park


If you've ever wondered what to do in London why not visit The Regent's Park? This beautiful place has 410 acres of spacious green lawns, lakes filled with ducks and swans, water fountains, lush gardens and gorgeous flowers everywhere. Always so very relaxing and inspiring to visit, it is a perfect place for a Sabbath afternoon walk.

A Royal Welcome



Fountain of Flowers



Water Fountain



Yellow and Purple Petunias



Blue Lobelia



Black Swan



The Rose Garden



Beautiful Pink Rosebud

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~~

long time no see~~
I'm teresa~~

I hope this message finds you well
and happy~Greetings from Seoul~~

Eagle said...

Hi Teresa, Good to hear from you again. I hope you enjoyed the flowers in this entry.

Anonymous said...

Vicki - As usual, your photos are spectacular! I love the comments you add that really point the mind to our wonderful Creator. I always look forward to the beauty I'll find here!
Love you,
Mary Ann

Eagle said...

Thanks, Mary Ann! You are always so generous.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures... I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad I did--it's so beautiful!
Happy Holidays!

Eagle said...

Thank you. I'm glad you "happened" to stumble upon my blog. Please come back.